Flexible meeting space for a broad range of activities
The Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center is a new, state-of-the-art “green” building located at the gateway to The Ohio State University at Lane Avenue and State Route 315. This unique and flexible meeting room space hosts a broad range of activities, allowing thousands of Ohio youth, 4-H volunteers, community organizations, Ohio State partners and national associations to enjoy 4-H programming, classes and volunteer opportunities at this beautiful facility.
- Nearly 12,000 square feet of conference and classroom facilities
- Flexible multi-purpose meeting space
- Banquet seating for 275 people in the auditorium
- Complimentary, convenient and ample parking in surrounding parking lots
- Wi-Fi available
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification and sustainability initiatives
- Ceiling mounted projectors with drop-down screens
- Free adjacent parking
The Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center is equipped with all the necessary event equipment including tables, chairs, catering kitchen, and limited audio/visual capabilities.
Dining and catering
Clients of the 4-H Center must choose from a list of our preferred caterers. Contact the caterer of choice directly to arrange all food and beverage services. A 15 percent catering site fee will be added to all food and beverage by the caterer and paid directly back to the 4-H Center.
- Accommodates up to 200 guests
- Alcohol service permitted
- Indoor event facility
- Conference room
- Meeting room
- On-site parking