Women's Field House
At a glance
- Accomodates up to 100 guests
- Indoor event facility
- Outdoor event facility
- Meeting room
- Nearby parking
An ideal location for tailgating events, meetings, and gatherings for 100 attendees or less
This historic building, originally constructed in 1927, has an impressive history to complement its functionality. The 4,000-square-foot facility was one of the first collegiate structures in the nation designed specifically for women’s athletics. It is so much a part of the fabric of the university that, in 2002, rather than tear it down to make way for the new recreation facility, the building was moved to its current location. Within walking distance to Ohio Stadium and Ohio State Medical Center parking, the Women’s Field House is an ideal location for tailgating events, meetings, and gatherings for 100 attendees or less.
- 1,100-square-foot meeting room featuring a decorative fireplace
- Patio area including built-in grilling equipment
- Picnic tables for outdoor, casual gatherings
The Women’s Field House features casual meeting spaces well-suited for off-site retreats and informal gatherings. The room can be set up to fit any event need and can be equipped with the audiovisual equipment necessary for presentations or training sessions.
Dining and Catering
Event coordinators can connect clients with the facility’s preferred caterer, University Catering, to arrange for catering services based on the theme or needs of the gathering.
1790 Cannon Drive
Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 292-6481
Fax: (614) 292-4105
Web site: http://recsports.osu.edu/facilities/outdoor-facilities/lincoln-tower-park