Value City Arena at the Jerome Schottenstein Center
At a glance
- Accomodates over 1,000 guests
- Alcohol service permitted
- Indoor event facility
- On-site parking
From the intimate to the epic, the Jerome Schottenstein Center can meet unique event requirements
Home of the Buckeyes. Arena to the stars. The Value City Arena at the Jerome Schottenstein Center is a multi-purpose venue that hosts Ohio State basketball and hockey, as well as concerts, family shows, and touring productions. At full capacity, the 770,000-square-foot facility seats 20,000 guests, making it an ideal close-to-campus location for larger ceremonies, general session meetings, or rallies. Smaller meeting rooms, luxury suites, a club-level concourse, and auxiliary gymnasium are available for small or medium-sized breakouts. From the intimate to the epic, the Jerome Schottenstein Center can meet unique event requirements.
- Multifaceted space that can be configured to accommodate any vision
- 6,500 parking spaces conveniently located within walking distance; shuttle service also available
- On-site experts in event planning, lighting, audiovisual, and production
- Ohio State Athletics Hall of Fame and “Block O Bar,” which supplies full cocktail service
- Attached 15,000-square-foot auxiliary gym featuring two basketball courts, eight baskets, score boards, wall padding, and separate ticket windows
- Options for VIP hospitality
- Versatile outdoor space from parking lots to plazas
In addition to full event planning and coordination support, the Schottenstein Center offers marketing, box office, guest services, video production, security, and official team shop.
Dining and Catering
Full-service catering and concessionaire services are offered through Sodexo. An on-site executive chef and catering staff work with clients to develop menu offerings that complement individual events.