The Ohio State University Golf Club
At a glance
One-of-a-kind views and service that will make any event a memorable one
Located just off campus on Tremont Road in the Upper Arlington area, the Ohio State University Golf Club provides a variety of event services and planning support. From the Clubhouse dining room and indoor meeting rooms and pub to the scenic outdoor spaces, the Golf Club can provide your event with one of a kind views and service that will make any event a memorable one. Not just a golf course, come see what the Golf Club has to offer your event.
- Stunning views of the Alister MacKenzie designed 36 hole golf courses.
- Picnic area available for outdoor events.
- Shelter area on the lake overlooking several holes of the award winning golf course is available for events up to 50 guests.
- Ample onsite parking
- The combination of indoor and outdoor spaces makes The Golf Club your choice for a variety of events including: Wedding Receptions, Private Dinner Parties, Business Meetings, Breakfast meetings, Lunch meetings, Golf Outings and Business Retreats.
- The variety of dining spaces and meeting rooms allow your event the flexibility to host anything from small luncheons up to events with 180 guests.
- Full event services and planning support are available to ensure your event is successful.
Dining and Catering
- The Golf Club can provide catering, beverages (including full bar service) and staffing for all of your events.
- The adjacent restaurant can also service your event with daily lunch buffet, a daily special, Catch of the Day, and various menu selections. A Sunday brunch is also offered.
3605 Tremont Road
Columbus, OH 43221
Phone: (614) 514-4653
Fax: No fax number available
Web site: http://www.ohiostategolfclub.com