At a glance
- Accomodates over 1,000 guests
- Indoor event facility
- Outdoor event facility
- Conference room
- Meeting room
- Reception area
- On-site parking
Uniquely designed to host every type of event—from formal dinners attended by thousands to small gatherings of a handful of friends
Located in the convenient campus corridor at the intersection of High Street and 12th Avenue, this new 320,000-square-foot building opened in spring 2010 and features the finest and most flexible facility offerings that can be found in Columbus or on any college campus across the country. The Ohio Union is uniquely designed to host every type of event—from formal dinners attended by thousands to small gatherings of a handful of friends. The interchangeably formal and casual collegiate setting of the Ohio Union provides the perfect setting for your memories to be made.
- 17,539-square-foot ballroom space
- Convenient and ample parking in attached garages
- State-of-the-art performance hall with seating for 500
- Dozens of meeting spaces that host a variety of meeting and conferencing needs
- Customized corporate leadership and teambuilding programs
- True treasures of the Buckeye State, featuring impressive university and state memorabilia
- LEED certification and sustainability initiatives
This new facility is designed to offer the highest quality audiovisual capabilities. In addition, the Ohio Union provides comprehensive event services including event coordination, equipment and décor, event staffing, and security. Let us help you plan your next extraordinary event!
Dining and Catering
In the heart of the Ohio Union is 40,000 square feet of dining space, including five distinctive serving areas and spacious, comfortable seating, as well as exclusive dining experiences in Woody’s Tavern, the 22-hour Sloopy’s Diner, and the Espress-OH coffee shop. Customized catering menus can be created to fit any theme, budget, and event. The Ohio Union also holds a liquor license.