At a glance
- Accomodates over 1,000 guests
- Alcohol service permitted
- Indoor event facility
- Reception area
- On-site parking
Host your event in one of the new, upscale rooms in historic Ohio Stadium, many with views overlooking one of the most historic playing surfaces in all of athletics
Nestled snugly on the banks of the Olentangy River, stately Ohio Stadium is one of the most recognizable landmarks in all of college athletics. Attending games in Ohio Stadium has become a Saturday afternoon ritual for Ohio State fans, flocking to the parking lots to enjoy the gala atmosphere and pageantry that surrounds each and every game. Thanks to a major remodeling effort in 1999, you can host your event in one of the new, upscale rooms in historic Ohio Stadium, many with views overlooking one of the most historic playing surfaces in all of athletics.
Huntington Club Rooms
- Each Cub Room has varying capacities including: 220 for a sit-down dinner (180 guests with a dance floor), 300 guests for a cocktail reception, 250 guests in a theater-style seating arrangement, 250 classroom style (tables and chairs).
- Each Club Room can accommodate up to 30 tables (with an additional 15 tables in the adjoining hallway of Club Room Two), for a Trade Show/Expo/Career Fair event.
- Club Room Two (in comparison to the other rooms on the Huntington Club level) provides ample hallway space. Most (single room) events are scheduled in Club Room Two for this reason.
- Room décor is Ohio State football, with pictures of current and former players, coaches, past award recipients’ adorning the walls, and the infamous helmet chairs.
- The Recruit Room can accommodate up to 128 guests at round tables of eight (60 inch round tables), 150-200 guests for a cocktail reception, up to 100 guests in theatre-style seating (chairs only), and approximately 150 guests in classroom style (tables/chairs).
- The University Suite is the only room with an interior view of the stadium. Stadium lights will be turned on for evening events
- The University Suite can accommodate up to 60 guests at round tables of 10 for a sit-down dinner, (72 inch round tables), 150 guests for a cocktail reception, 40 guests in a theatre-style set up, and approximately 30 guests in a classroom-style layout.
- Tours are available during a special event. It is $1 per guest (added to the facility rental) for events that require additional staffing.
- We can provide tables and chairs, LCD projector and screen, podium and microphone (including wireless and lapel micas), portable PA system, and a dance floor.
Dining and Catering
The Department of Athletics has an exclusive catering contract with Sodexo. Please contact Amy Chiarucci at (614) 688-4660 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Catering is not included in the facility rental.
411 Woody Hayes Dr
Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 247-6713
Fax: No fax number available
Web site: http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/facilities/ohio-stadium-rentals.html