Gateway Film Center
At a glance
- Accomodates up to 300 guests
- Alcohol service permitted
- Indoor event facility
- Nearby parking
Located in South Campus Gateway, just minutes from the Short North and The Ohio State University, Gateway Film Center offers a sleek, modern setting for meetings, lectures, parties and unique private or public events
Just minutes from the Short North and The Ohio State University, Columbus’ hippest event facility is the perfect location for receptions, meetings, and conferences. The Gateway Theatre and The Event Place is located in the South Campus Gateway.
Whether it's a party for 20 or a PowerPoint presentation for 300, Gateway Film Center can accommodate with its seven plush, stadium-seated auditoriums, an intimate, multi-purpose Black Box space and the Martini Shot Bistro, a two-level cafe with full bar and food service. Free wi-fi is available throughout the facility and virtually all spaces have digital projection and PowerPoint capabilities. And as a first-run cinema showcasing a wide mix of programming, the Film Center can offer clients and their guests unique entertainment opportunities, along with some of the best popcorn in town.
- State-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities
- Flexible space that can accommodate a variety of different events
- Access to seven theater auditoriums and intimate meeting spaces, along with full-service food and drink
- Adjacent parking garage with 1200 spaces just off North High Street, with easy access from 9th and 11th Avenues and discounted rates available for Film Center guests
- 24-hour South Campus Gateway security
Dining and Catering
On-site catering and a list of preferred caterers is available. Full service bar set-up is available for any room in the facility.