Fawcett Event Center
At a glance
- Accomodates up to 500 guests
- Alcohol service permitted
- Indoor event facility
- Outdoor event facility
- Conference room
- Meeting room
- Reception area
- On-site parking
A unique atmosphere and a tradition of exceptional, personalized service
Whether you need a boardroom for eight, an auditorium for 500, or a beautiful reception ballroom, the Fawcett Event Center can accommodate the guests at your next conference or event. Located on the perimeter of the Ohio State campus, the center has a unique atmosphere and a tradition of exceptional, personalized service. The executive chef and on-site catering team provide an extensive, creative food and beverage menu. The Fawcett Event Center delivers professional meeting, banquet, and reception services with a personalized touch.
- Over 19,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space
- Ballroom seats up to 310 guests and opens to patio
- 500-seat auditorium/theatre with stage
- Wi-Fi available
- Coach's Club Café Restaurant
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Within minutes of area hotels, shopping, and entertainment
- Easy access off I-270, State Route 315, and I-71
The Fawcett Event Center is staffed with professional planners to assist in every detail of your event, plus hotels, transportation, tours, and the use of other campus facilities.
Dining and Catering
The Coach’s Club Café in the Fawcett Center offers all-day food and bar service, including a full hot buffet 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and contemporary American menu until 7 p.m. Convenient one-stop take-out for coffee and light breakfast selections is also available 7 a.m. – 10 a.m. On-site catering services include snacks, elegant multi-course meals, tailgate parties and full bar service. Special wedding reception packages are available.