Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference Center
At a glance
- Accomodates up to 200 guests
- Alcohol service permitted
- Indoor event facility
- Conference room
- Meeting room
- Reception area
- On-site parking
- Nearby parking
- Valet parking
Unparalleled style, resources, and technology that seamlessly blend business with pleasure
As one of Columbus’ finest upscale hotel choices, the Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference Center provides unparalleled style, resources, and technology that seamlessly blend business with pleasure. Conveniently located on the campus of the nationally recognized Fisher College of Business and steps from Ohio Stadium and the Schottenstein Center, the Blackwell is close to the city’s arts, entertainment, sports, and business centers. Features of the hotel and conference center include: 151 newly remodeled guestrooms; 20,000 square feet of meeting space; an on-site workout facility; and Bistro 2110, a full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Lobby Lounge.
- 151 well-appointed, modern hotel rooms
- Executive level and hospitality suites, most with views of Ohio Stadium
- Luxurious presidential suite and 6 stadium view suites
- Tiered meeting rooms with state-of-the-art technology for presenters and attendees
- Full-service restaurant and fireside lounge
- Complimentary Ethernet and wireless Internet access throughout the property
- A learning-focused environment that motivates meeting attendees
The Blackwell team offers the full support of event planners for every client request. Other services include: valet parking, concierge services, bell and transportation services, 24-hour business center and toll-free reservations desk, twice-daily housekeeping service, and hotel security.
Dining and Catering
The Blackwell’s Bistro 2110 offers the acclaimed cuisine of an experienced culinary team and pastry chef. The full-service restaurant provides guests with dining options including both breakfast/lunch buffets and ala carte menus to fine dining in the evening. Prefer to dine in your guestroom? The Blackwell offers a room service menu for hotel guests.
The Blackwell’s professional banquet, culinary, and catering staffs can assist clients with creating a custom event that will set their occasion apart. Whether it is a corporate meeting, wedding, or coffee break, unique food and presentations are the hallmark of a Blackwell-catered event.